Valentine's Day Papaya Coconut Vegan Dessert.
You can have Valentine's Day Papaya Coconut Vegan Dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Papaya Coconut Vegan Dessert
- You need of fruits option.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed up ripe papaya.
- It’s 1 cup of ripe papaya cut into cube.
- It’s 100 ml of coconut milk.
- You need dash of salt.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almonds nibs.
Valentine's Day Papaya Coconut Vegan Dessert instructions
- Slice up the papaya and desseed it and mash up half of it and the other half slice it into cubes.
- Put the coconut milk and mash up papaya and bring it to a simmer and add a dash of salt then stir to mix well.
- Off heat and Serve immediately papaya coconut dessert top with some almond nibs.
- BELOW ARE FEW PAPAYA RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357603-papaya-and-orange-with-kalamansi-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357485-papaya-mango-smoothies.