Asian Veggie Noodles. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! Nothing ticks my comfort food box like an easy Asian vegetable stir fry with noodles. Tender vegetables and al-dente noodles covered with just the right amount of thick tasty tangy sauce…I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Place noodles in a large bowl; cover with water. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. You can cook Asian Veggie Noodles using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Veggie Noodles
- It’s 2 of white onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato, grated.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of egg noodles, cooked.
- Prepare 300 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Black pepper spice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Vodka.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- It’s 2 cups of red cabbage.
- You need 3 of medium carrots, grated.
- You need 2 cups of green, yellow and red bell peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olives.
There's just something special about filling the family table. Cut vegetables to size so they will cook within a few minutes on high heat. When you are cooking the noodles, toss the vegetables into the wok in order of length of time to cook, starting with hard vegetables, like onion and carrots, and finishing with soft vegetables that do not take long to cook like snow peas and shredded Chinese Cabbagge. The Best Vegetarian Asian Noodle Soup Recipes on Yummly
Asian Veggie Noodles step by step
- Cook onions and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet until onions are translucent..
- Add the grated tomato and leave until simmered..
- Add tomato sauce, vodka, black pepper, dried basil and thyme. Let simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add all vegetables except olives. Put the cover on and leave for 15 mins until they are well cooked. Don't forget to stir..
- Stir well and add heavy cream. Add salt to taste. Turn off the heat..
- Put in the noodles and olives and stir well..
- Add parmesan to taste. Enjoy!.
They are flavorful, quick and easy to make and they are full of veggie goodness. Stir-fried carrots, green beans, shiitake mushrooms, spinach and chick peas stir-fried and served with creamy coconut sauce: to me it sounds like a nice healthy comfort meal. These stir-fried noodles have a flavorful stir-fry sauce that can be made vegetarian or vegan by substituting some of the ingredients. You can also get creative and add a bit of protein such as chicken, tofu, or shrimp (or a combination), or swap out some of the vegetables for favorites. To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, honey, sesame oil, garlic, lime juice and chile in a bowl.