Classic American Breakfast. Breakfast burritos often make use of breakfast staples, like scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, sausage, bacon and hash browns, but once again, the options for variation are endless. French Toast This series of lists pertains to breakfast foods and beverages popular in the United States. American breakfast often consists of either a cereal-based dish or egg-based dish.
If a recipe doesn't qualify to fit in our other categories (intentional, regional, diet-friendly, fancy or unusual), it will end up here. But the best part about breakfast may just be that it's almost impossible to get sick of the classics. Whether you prefer to wake up with a meal that's savory or sweet, handheld or fork-and-knife, or sit down or on-the-go, we've got a classic recipe that's guaranteed to be just what you need. You can have Classic American Breakfast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic American Breakfast
- You need 2 of Mini Potatoes.
- It’s of Corned Beef (as much as you like, depending on preferences).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 Slice of Bread.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of Leek.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter.
American Breakfast Recipes Whether you prefer sweet or savory, we have all the classic American breakfast recipes you crave-from fluffy pancakes to scrambled eggs. Time to test the classic American vs. Birthday cake pancakes, red velvert, bacon, sausages, scones and so much more. Two countries but there's only one winner!
Classic American Breakfast instructions
- Slice your potatoes in medium size. Boil in the water (+ salt and pepper) with medium heat for about 10 mins..
- Strain the potatoes from water, let it sit..
- Take a pan and olive oil, put the minced garlic into it for few mins and add the corned beef with salt and pepper. (you can also add the minced paprika if you want!).
- After around of minutes, add the previous potato alongside with the corned beef. Stir well..
- Now let's make the eggs. Put two eggs in a bowl first. Put the butter into the pan. Let it fall into the pan white first, yellow second. Add salt and pepper. Just fry it for short because we wanted the yolks half fried..
- Lastly, fry the bread with the butter leftover from the egg on the pan, add some sugars. You can add more butter if you like..
- Slice the leek (the green part only) and spread into the side of the eggs..
The ultimate American breakfast: eggs benedict, hash browns, chicken & waffles, pancakes & more! You can serve this classic, tender, well-flavored, and juicy All American Burger recipe with any topping(s) you'd like. If you're adding cheese, put a slice (or two) on the beef while it's on the grill and let stand for about a minute to let it melt. All other toppings such be put on the table so each diner can assemble their own masterpiece. Top a hot dog with mustard, crunchy bacon, and bread-and-butter pickles for a sweet and salty twist on a classic.