Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake". Shiroae – Traditional Japanese salad – spinach, konnyaku and carrot with tofu, miso, sesame dressing. The trick to egg-free ramen noodles. Sweet amazake Miso Sauce with grilled eggplant, Konnyaku and tofu.
Steamed Beet and Carrot Salad Naturally sweet and beautiful. Fresh Green Salad Lovely mix of baby Lemon Kanten Light and refreshing jelled dessert made with apple juice, agar agar, amazake. Tofu makes for a yummy dessert! You can cook Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake" using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake"
- You need 2-3 of people.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1/4 of carrot.
- You need 150 g of Tofu.
- You need of a.
- You need 1 tablespoon of amazake.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground sesame.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce with ricemalt.
- It’s 1 tsp of miso.
Sweetened with a Japanese rice drink, this super silky tofu is layered with sponge cake and matcha syrup. Matcha Sauce Amazake, an ancient Japanese beverage, is made by the bizarre process of introducing a fungus, Aspergillus oryzae to a batch of cooked rice. You can find amazake in the isles of upscale health food stores thanks to the same generation of hippies who brought tofu.
Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake" step by step
- Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper, to put a weight on anything put it in the refrigerator, and drain it overnight..
- Spinach is washed with water and cut into 4cm widths. Cut carrots into pieces. Heat in a microwave at 600w for 1 minute, and then let it cool..
- Put A in a bowl and mix..
- Crush the drained tofu and mix..
- Add the dried vegetables and mix..