Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜.
You can have Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜
- You need 3 of cans(14.5 ounce) low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of small white beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tarragon leaves.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- It’s 2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cups of Bisquick mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜 step by step
- In a large pot heat up margarine or butter…….
- Add chopped onion, sauté for several minutes, then add minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your chicken broth, small white beans, black pepper, tarragon leaves, mixed veggies and egg noodles, boil until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix together the Bisquick mix, milk,parsley flakes and cheeses, put bowl off to the side…..If mixture is too dry add more milk until it reaches a dough like consistency…….
- When egg noodles are tender add your heavy cream, turn heat down to low and stir for several more minutes……..
- Now add your Bisquick mix to soup, using a large spoon to drop mixture onto the top of the soup, continue to add mix until all mixture is on top of soup, cook for 10 minutes uncovered……..
- Now cover pot and cook for another 10 minutes……. 😋.
- Stir slightly when done, ladle soup into a bowl and enjoy 😉!!!!.