Thai Firecracker Shrimp. This Thai Firecracker Shrimp recipe has marinated shrimp wrapped in egg roll wrappers and then fried until golden brown and crispy served with a pad thai sauce for dipping. An awesome appetizer that's so easy to make! Why This Thai Firecracker Shrimp Recipe Is So Good.
I promise you if you try my. Thai Firecracker Shrimp Recipe — how to video for how to roll these delicious appetizers!! Your whole family will devour these! You can have Thai Firecracker Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Firecracker Shrimp
- You need 1 package of frozen Asian Spring roll wrappers defrosting, cut in half diagonally make triangles.
- It’s 1 pound of raw tail shrimp.
- You need 3 tbs of prepared Pad Thai sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 1 tsp cornstarch in small bowl whisked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted shelled roasted peanuts.
- It’s Handful of fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare 3 cups of Cooking oil for frying about.
Full blog post and recipe: h. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Air Fryer Firecracker Shrimp is a super easy and delicious snack or appetizer that you won't want to miss out on! I peeled and deveined a pound of jumbo shrimp for this dish.
Thai Firecracker Shrimp step by step
- Shell the shrimp leaving the tail on. Pat the shrimp very dry with a towel or paper towels. With a small knife,make three shallow, parallel slits along the inside curve of the shrimp, just nicking the shrimp in place to straighten out the shrimp in to place.(this will help keep shrimp straight while frying)..
- Line up the shrimp on a plate, tails all facing one way, marinate the shrimp, without the tails getting wet. Spoon the Pad Thai sauce over the shrimp. Let marinate for a few minutes..
- In the meantime prepare to wrap and roll shrimp. Cover the defrosting spring roll wrappers with a damp towel. Have your water + cornstarch ready. When dry place shrimp on the wrapper, add a sprinkle of basil and peanuts and roll the shrimp up in the wrapper. Keep wrapped firecrackers under plastic wrap while wrapping the rest to prevent drying..
- When ready to cook,heat oil in Wok, deep fryer, or pot to 350F and brush with egg wash or oil..
Then I set up my breading station to make this go smoothly. Thai Firecracker Shrimp Party Appetizer is a deliciously marinated shrimp with the tail on, bundled in a spring roll wrapper and pan fried until golden. Served with a Prik Nam Pla dipping sauce. STEP BY STEP PHOTOS and VIDEO Included. I recently came across a recipe for Thai Firecracker Shrimp that looked super yummy and easy to make.