Deep fried pork chops. Add pork chops, turning to coat. In a shallow bowl, whisk together flour, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and chipotle chile powder. Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops I love these pork chops.
Repeat process for remaining chops until all are fried and serve! Arrange the pork chops in a large shallow dish. Season each pork chop, on both sides, with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and celery. You can have Deep fried pork chops using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep fried pork chops
- It’s 6 of pork chops.
- It’s to taste of creole seasoning.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of cooking oil.
- You need of You can use what ever pan you have available for deep frying I used a deep fryer.
After a couple minutes, flip the pork chops over. Check the internal temperature of the fried pork chops. If your pork chop has a bone, take the temperature reading near it. Deep fried breaded pork chops if cooked right are so good, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside.
Deep fried pork chops instructions
- Mix egg and milk in med bowl.
- Season all of the pork chops with the different seasoning.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees.
- Coat pork chops 1 at a time with egg milk mixture. Remove then place in flour..
- When oil is ready shake of excess flour and place pork chops in the oil..
- Cook for about 5 to 7 mins on each side.
- Should look something like this when done.
Arrange the pork chops in a large shallow dish. Season each pork chop, on both sides, with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and celery seeds. Pour the buttermilk over the chops and turn to coat. Place flour into a large shallow dish. Fried chicken and pork chops are some of the most popular foods today.