Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties.
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties
- You need 1/2 of grocery store rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- You need 1 box of bowtie pasta.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2.5 tsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cream(I used light) u could use milk as well.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped fresh kale.
Creamy Chicken and Kale Bowties step by step
- In a pot, boil and cook pasta el dente. In the last 3 min of cooking time add the kale to the pot. Drain then set aside.
- Return pot to heat and belt butter. Add flour to the butter and cook for 2-5 min. (Whisking).
- Pour in the white wine and cook for further 5 min. (Whisking occasionally).
- Add all your seasonings then add your chicken stock and broth. Let it cook for about 8 min, should have slightly thickened.(whisking occasionally).
- Add all your cheese and stir to combine. Add your shredded chicken and stir..
- Return your pasta and kale into the pot and mix so all the sauce costs all the pasta and kale. Place lid on pot and let sit on low heat for 5 min..
- Serve hot..