Panko Fried Chicken Salad. This Fried Chicken Chopped Salad is loaded with crispy fried chicken, grilled corn on the cobb, green beans, radishes and cherry tomatoes, all tossed in a delicious homemade buttermilk ranch dressing. FRIED CHICKEN SALAD Fried Chicken Salad is one of those really great main dish salad recipes that's easy to pull together any time you're in the mood for some southern comfort food. You May Like Advertisement We happen to think that Panko Fried Chicken is one of the best variations of fried chicken out there.
Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess and dip in panko mixture. Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. You can cook Panko Fried Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panko Fried Chicken Salad
- You need l of bag Romaine hearts.
- Prepare 6 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of green onions.
- You need 2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 6 of med. eggs.
- Prepare 1 of cont. Blackberries.
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare strips of Chicken breast.
These oven-baked pecan-and-panko crusted chicken tenders have fabulous fried chicken flavor with much less grease and mess. As the chicken cooks, the rest of this family-friendly recipe comes together in minutes. Grilled romaine lettuce gives this salad a smoky flavor. Instead of using a grill pan.
Panko Fried Chicken Salad instructions
- Get a med. sized bowl. Put Romaine lettuce in bowl..
- Next begin chopping up scallions/green onions at angle. Peel 3 strips down the sides of the cucumbers and slice..
- Boil the 4 eggs. (8-12 mins).When boiled to your doneness let cool and peel. Slice..
- Wash blackberries as many as you like. Adding all ingredients to the bowl in a circular design over lettuce..
- Finally prepare your chicken. Wash about 6 strips and set aside. Get 3 different bowls for dredging. Crack 2 eggs in one, flour in another and Panko bread crumbs in third bowl. Get a deep fryer ready to fry by adding vegetable oil and getting up to 186 degrees. Season chicken with generous amout of salt and pepper, sweet paprika, and garlic powder. Start dredging in flour first, then egg, and panko making sure to get a generous coverage on chicken. Fry till browns about 5-8 mins. Let oil drain.
- After letting cool for about 5 mins enough to handle cut at an angle and place in center of sliced vegetables. Choose your dressing(my preference for this salad is raspberry vinaigrette another flavor element)..
- Serves 2-4 may add a slice of garlic bread to complete dish. Enjoy.
For the fried chicken: Using a mallet, lightly pound the thighs to flatten. Add enough chicken strips to cover the bottom of the pan. Transfer the chicken to a paper towellined plate. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the flour, egg and panko crumbs into separate shallow dishes.