Easy eggs rolls. In a small bowl, combine flour and enough water to make a paste. Moisten top corner with paste; roll up tightly to seal. Learning to read can be easy and fun!
Fold top corner of each wrapper over filling; fold left and right corners over filling. Lightly brush remaining corner with water; tightly roll filled end toward remaining corner, and gently press to seal. In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. You can have Easy eggs rolls using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy eggs rolls
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cabbage mix.
- Prepare 1 of small package ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tb of unagi sauce or soy sauce.
- You need of wonton wrappers.
Add soy sauce and green onions. Remove from heat and roll in egg roll wrappers. Spray generously with non-stick olive oil cooking spray. Mama Ruthie's Chinese Egg Rolls Recipe Rules.
Easy eggs rolls step by step
- Cook turkey meat for 8 to ten minutes add soy sauce salt and pepper.Add canbage mixture cook for about five more minutes you do not want mixture to become soggy..
- In separate pan or if you have a deep fryer heat up 1 cup vegatable oil about enough to fry your eggrolls in..
- Put mixture on wonton wrapper and seal close with a dab of water..
- Once oil has become hot reduce heat drop in your eggrolls one by one for a couple minutes each till they have a golden brown crisp.Remove and let them stand on paper towel for a couple minutes to remove excess oil. enjoy with a savory sweet and sour sauce..
Soggy, hot filling makes soggy egg rolls. Lightly oil and flour a baking tray and place the sausage rolls on the tray. Using the pastry brush, brush the sausage rolls evenly with a little beaten egg (this will give the pastry a lovely golden colour and a crisp texture). Add the extra flour as needed, a tablespoon at a time to prevent the dough from sticking to the sides of the bowl. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling.