Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween. This kitty litter cake recipe has been around for quite a few years. A few years ago after she graduated high school she asked me to make the cake again, only this time she was having a group of friends over for a bonfire. Very simple to make and very very yummy!
Serve up this kitty litter cake recipe (made with box cake mix and tootsie rolls) and see which one of your friends will take the first bite. Printable recipe version and pictures below! Recipe for Kitty Litter Cake for Halloween. You can cook Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 box of cake mix of choice, but best if light in color..
- It’s 18 of graham crackers.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup.
- You need 6 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tub of icing of choice.. best if light in color..
- You need 2 tbsp of green sugar crystals/ or sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of clean unused cat litter box.
- You need 1 of clean new unused cat pooper scooper.
This clever Halloween cake recipe, that frightfully resembles a well used kitty litter box, is actually delicious, despite its appearance. Worth a click for the photo alone. Crumble the cooled cakes into a large bowl. Toss with half of the uncolored crushed cookies and the chilled pudding, adding only enough pudding until it's moist but not soggy (you probably won't use all the pudding).
Kitty Litter Cake ~ halloween instructions
- I got this recipe ( changed a few points) off of facebook from hill billy recipes…
- bake cake according to package directions. let cool while assembling the rest. now shape and size of cake will depend on the choice lof litterbox u made. make cake same size as that litterbox so it fits snuggly in the bottom. I used one of those pink hospital washtubs since this is a demonstration and don't have the cash for a new litterbox..
- bake brownies according to package directions. let cool while your assembling the rest..
- place graham crackers in a baggie and crush those suckers.u want some small chunks and some powder. no big pieces. nothing bigger than id say a bead…
- place powdered sugar and sugar crystals in baggie with the graham crackers. coat well. set aside..
- place cooled cake in bottom of litter box..
- frost with desired frosting!.
- sprinkle your graham cracker "litter" all over the cake. make sure you completely cover it so no frosting or cake shows. reserve a couple tbl. for effect..
- chcolate syrup.. pour a little in a spot or two to resemble diareah. sprinkle a bit of. reserved "litter" on top..
- cut brownies into strips. these will be your turds / poopy a.k.a. cat droppings…
- mold your brownies with your hands until they resemble kitty droppings. I do mine while still slightly warm. its easiest to mold. and a bit greasy so it looks and feels like fresh droppings!.
- place "droppings" in various spots and positions on the litter..
- sprinkle some reserved litter on top. not to much just enough to look like your cat tried to cover it up.. hang some off the sides.. etc…
- now your ready to serve using your pooper "turd" scooper for maximum effect.. make the scooper look used by wetting it and rolling it in some reserved litter maybe smear some brownie on it.. lol.
- hints: instead of brownies use warmed molded tootsie rolls!.
- instead of graham crackers u can use any similar colored when crushed will resemble litter.. like sandies cookies!.
- the green sprinkles/sugar crystals make it look like the green crystals for odor in real litter… the powdered sugar just makes it look dusty like real litter…
- great for halloween or an office party at a shelter, vet, groomer, etc…
- hope u enjoy!.
Put the cake mixture into a new, washed kitty litter box. Optionally, you can use a clean kitty litter liner if you wish. This Kitty Litter Cake is the ultimate Halloween gross out dessert. It tastes fabulous, but is surely to frighten everyone who sees it. Don't have your party without it.