You can cook Rosemary Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Chicken
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved and butterflied.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of fermented garlic oil (regular oil would do as well).
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Rosemary Chicken instructions
- Stab the chicken with fork. Rub all ingredients except oil for frying to the chicken..
- Store the chicken in the fridge for a couple of hours. (Or leave it in a container outside the fridge for half an hour).
- Heat oil in a pan. When my cast iron skillet is hot, carefully put the chicken on the skillet. After a couple of minutes, flip the chicken. (If the chicken still sticks, wait a bit until it's cooked, before flipping..
- Press the middle of the chicken to ensure it is cooked properly. If it is firm but still juicy, it is done..