“Low carb” pasta salad. Get Amazing Seafood Salad Recipes From Kraft®. This low carb pasta salad is a wonderfully filling dish, with Italian flavors that everyone will enjoy! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Netrition.
This keto-friendly, paleo pastaless salad is a spin on Greek salad. Toss with shrimp or chicken if you wish! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You can cook “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- Prepare 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- It’s 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- Prepare 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- You need 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- You need 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
Home » Low Carb Pasta Salad Dom Geracia is a long time Keto diet follower who is passionate about simplifying the low carb lifestyle for beginners. When he's not posting yummy food pics on Instagram, you can likely find him cuddling the nearest cat or guzzling down (yet another) iced coffee. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella.
“Low carb” pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! Its going to be one of your favorite healthy recipes! Pasta salad was one that struck a cord with everyone! This request inspired me to get creative and deliver a low carb, ketogenic version of pasta salad that actually tastes and feels like the "real thing". After writing one I got kind of hungry, so I created nine more!