Homemade ''Nutella''. All you need is hazelnuts, cocoa powder, icing / confectionary sugar, oil and vanilla extract to make your very own Homemade Nutella! It tastes incredible – smoother, softer, more hazelnutty, and most importantly, it tastes so incredibly pure, free of preservatives. The Monday blues calls for homemade NUTELLA.
Otherwise, just leave it as is and it will have a slight crunch to it- tiny pieces of almond. After looking for a healthier homemade Nutella recipe, I tried this one. My cuisunart food processor made short work of the hazelnuts and made a very creamy butter. You can cook Homemade ''Nutella'' using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade ''Nutella''
- You need 20 of fresh medjool dates (if dry soak them in water over night).
- Prepare 200 grams of hazelnuts (baked unsalted).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
I'm trying to eat more natural, low GI foods and this is a perfect snack with apple slices. I don't buy Nutella because, truthfully, I can't be trusted with it around the house. I like it a little too much. But for some reason, when I make it at home and see the ingredients I'm using before me it doesn't seem all that bad.
Homemade ''Nutella'' instructions
- First blend the baked hazelnuts in blender, then put them aside in some bowl.
- Then add the dates, cocoa powder and water in the blender and blend till u get paste.
- In the end add the hazelnuts to the date paste in the blender and blend till u get homogene paste and you are done!.
- Store in a glass jar in fridge.
- You can also make this without the nuts, but you will have to add less water (sip the water while blending as needed).
My nutella recipe is quick: no melting chopped chocolate or heating milk. It's a simple food processor affair, and I'll often make a double-batch and. There's a recipe for homemade Nutella in Baked's new cookbook Baked Explorations, in case you want another for comparison. In my humble opinion, one can never taste-test too many types of nutella. When making homemade Nutella, the type of chocolate you use can make a big difference in flavor.