Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Taco Tuesday Calls For New Taco Recipes That Pair Perfect With Cholula Hot Sauce®. Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.
Cook until thoroughly heated and bubbly. Unroll dough over filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- It’s 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- Prepare 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
Stir in taco seasoning and water. The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. What I love about this pizza, is that it's incredibly easy to make.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
With a few shortcuts, you can have this on your dinner table in no time. Taco Tuesday Casserole–tortillas layered with ground beef, Cheddar cheese, and corn–is a quick and easy Mexican-inspired meal. I've been stuffing pasta shells with different fillings for years, but my family enjoys this version with taco-seasoned meat the most. The frozen shells are so convenient, because you can take out only the number you need for a single-serving lunch or family dinner. In a large skillet brown beef until no longer pink.