Fresh wholesome Asian salad. Cover the jar with a tight fitting lid, and shake well. TIP: To make a creamy cabbage salad dressing version, simply whisk in a tablespoon or two of avocado oil mayonnaise into the dressing. Yes, simple cabbage salads are healthy!
This super easy to make Asian Salad Recipe is packed full of healthy veggies and tossed in a tasty sesame ginger salad dressing. It's fresh and crunchy and a crazy delicious side dish. The fresh herbs and Asian Dressing infused with Thai flavours makes this extra special. You can have Fresh wholesome Asian salad using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh wholesome Asian salad
- You need 1 head of lettuce (I use red leaf).
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 bag of of baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 head of red cabbage.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of chow mein noodles.
- It’s 1 of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 of (optional) green onion.
- It’s of dressing.
- You need 1 of (I recommend buying a pre-made Asian dressing to save time and money).
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh ground ginger root.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
This is a great all-rounder Asian salad to serve as a side for any Asian food, including Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese. Make a big batch because it keeps for days! Asian Slaw Refreshing cucumber salad with red onion and scallion and paired with a delicious lime red hot pepper flake dressing recipe. So refreshing and delicious, it's the perfect salad for these hot.
Fresh wholesome Asian salad instructions
- Chop carrots and cucumber.
- Rinse lettuce, spinach and cabbage. Chop to preferred size.
- Mix all vegetables in a giant bowl, garnish with almonds, chow mein noodles and dressing..
- FOR DRESSING:.
- In a 1 pint glass jar or larger, combine the garlic, ginger, olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and water. Cover the jar with a tight fitting lid, and shake well. Remove lid, and heat jar in the microwave for 1 minute just to dissolve the honey. Let cool, and shake well before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator..
- Dressing recipe from allrecipes.com.
Pick the leaves, and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, zest, walnut oil, sesame oil, honey, and salt and pepper, to taste. Use a spider to remove to a bowl of ice water. A delicious, simple, Asian Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe. The pork has great flavor and comes out tender every time!