10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats. Mix peanut butter in with marshmallows. Add Rice Krispies cereal and cocoa rice cereal; mix well with a spatula. The sticky, sweet crunchies left on the spoon and in the recesses of the pot were a teaser of the final, cooled product.
Reese's Puffs Cereal instead of Rice Krispies Treats, and Instructions. Place the marshmallows and peanut butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Stir melted marshmallows and peanut butter until smooth. You can have 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats
- Prepare 4 cups of mini marshmallows.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 6 cups of Rice Krispes cereal.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of bag of milk chocolate chips.
Clip a small piece out of the corner and pipe onto rice krispie treats, zig-zagging back and forth. Repeat steps with chocolate, placing in a small zip lock bag, and piping over the peanut butter. Best if served the same day. MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: The less you compact these peanut butter rice krispie treats, the better they will be.
10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats instructions
- Grease a 13×9” pan. In a large pot place marshmallows and butter on low heat and stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in peanut butter and remove from heat..
- Stir in cereal and spread evenly into pan immediately..
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt for 2 minutes stirring at 30 second intervals. Spread evenly on top of Rice Krispie treats..
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes then slice and serve. Store in air tight container. These are freezer friendly. Freeze after you cut into squares in airtight container for up to 6 weeks..
When bars are heavily compressed, it makes the treats overly firm and not as enjoyable to eat. If unable to find Reese's "minis," miniature Reese's, chopped up (into quarters) will work great. (Here's the difference between the two) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispies Treats. I am the biggest Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fan you will ever meet. But turn them into a Rice Krispies Treat Ball, and you are speaking my love language. These are the best treats or dessert, and are definitely a crowd favorite.