Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. You don't need to rush to the restaurant any more if you. Place chicken in a medium bowl.
It can be prepared using boneless or bone-in chicken and is usually served with onion and lemon garnish. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. You can have Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Coriander leaves paste.
- Prepare of Mint leaves paste.
- It’s of Green chillis paste.
- It’s of Curd.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Vaniger.
- You need of Kasthuri methi.
- Prepare of Daniya powder.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- It’s of Raspberry red colour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Onions paste.
You don't need to rush to the restaurant any more if you have all the ingredients at home for this lovely party appetizer. This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries. Vahchef with Indian food videos inspires home cooks with new recipes every day. Add fried chicken, fry it for a minute on medium-high flame.
Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen instructions
- Take a mixer grinder and grind onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilles to a fine paste..
- Take a bowl add chicken to it, now add the paste (onion, coriander, mint leaves and green chilles) in the chicken, add ginger garlic paste, kasthuri methi, Daniya powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, add tomato sauce, soya sauce, vaniger, curd, lemon juice and raspberry red colour. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour..
- After an hour keep the marinated mixture on stove and cook the chicken for 60%..
- Once the chicken is cooked, keep that aside and heat oil in a pan to deep fry. Once the oil is heated start deep frying the chicken pieces one by one in the oil..
- Once all the pieces are fried, remove some oil and put the left out gravy in the oil and cook for about 10 to 15 mins….
- Once the gravy is cooked, pour the gravy on the chicken pieces….
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leave and mint leave along with a spoon of lemon juice…..
Add cashew, mix it and turn off the flame, g arnish with spring onion, toss it. Whatever the real story, must thank the creator of this delicious chicken starter recipe. I am going on a short summer holiday in a while (an hour to be precise) 🙂 and will see you all after the first week of June. Heat oil for deep frying in a deep pan. Lower the flame, and add in the chicken pieces slowly. (Do not over crowd the pan).