Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich. My in-laws taught me a lot about cooking, so any time I come across a great new recipe, I enjoy making it for them. Refried Beans (Frijoles Refritos) Recipe : Quick, easy, healthy and pantry friendly homemade refried beans. Refried beans are cooked and mashed beans that are a staple in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine that can be served as a side dish, condiment, dip.
Greek food is generally very healthy, and so are these Greek inspired recipes! Find hot and cold sandwich recipes for any meal of the day, including chicken salad sandwiches, egg sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, Reubens and more. A Pork And Sweet Potato Sandwich? You can cook Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich
- Prepare 1 pound of Greek Inspired seasoned pork loin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- Prepare 4 of buns hoagie.
- Prepare As needed of dill pickle chips.
- It’s As needed of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- It’s As needed of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
Pan Con Chicharron is a sandwich whose flavor combo may seem a bit strange to those of us in the States. But, the combo of sweet, salty, and tangy is quite traditional of Peruvian flavors. If you really think about it, it makes sense. So where the fuck are they?
Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich instructions
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Get the pork loin about half frozen to slice very thin..
- Slice very thinly..
- Mix the flour with the pepper and salt..
- Dredge the pork slices..
- Fry in the oil.
- Turn as needed..
- Cook till done it won't take long. Then Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Toast the bread then add all the ingredients to the buns. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Refried Beans : Que? [Darren takes the screaming Old Pork Sausage and throws it away in the garbage]. From crispy schnitzel to tender pulled pork and beyond, our best pork sandwich recipes showcase the best of meat and bread. This pulled pork recipe features some brown sugar for added sweetness as well as a little apple cider vinegar which brings some tanginess to the meat. There is a simple spice rub to rub into the meat before it goes in the slow cooker so that your meat is perfectly seasoned. These Greek Pork Souvlaki are very easy to make and taste so crazy good, you'll want them to keep your outdoor grill occupied all summer long!