"Almost Homemade" Pepperoni & Parmesan Bruscetta with Garlic Butter Bread. This savory stromboli starts with frozen bread dough, so it comes together in practically no time. The golden loaf is stuffed with cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers and olives. I often add a few slices of ham, too.
Chef Boyardee brings you delicious Italian flavors that the whole family will love. Check out the Chef's canned and quick microwaveable pastas tonight! See more ideas about Recipes, Favorite recipes, Cooking recipes. You can have "Almost Homemade" Pepperoni & Parmesan Bruscetta with Garlic Butter Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Almost Homemade" Pepperoni & Parmesan Bruscetta with Garlic Butter Bread
- It’s 14 oz of store bought Bruschetta (I prefer Sabra brand).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan.
- It’s 16 of slices pepperoni, chopped very small.
- It’s 1 of loaf of french bread sliced in 1/4 inch slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of each of garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. From breakfast to midnight snacks, you can find thousands of FREE recipes here. Search by ingredient, recipe name or cookbook and you're bound to find something to tempt your tummy. A grill is the gift that keeps on giving for easy summer dinners, as in the case of this easy pork chop recipe.
"Almost Homemade" Pepperoni & Parmesan Bruscetta with Garlic Butter Bread instructions
- Mix brushetta, pepperoni and Parmesan cheese. I do this a few hrs ahead of time so the flavors combine..
- Preheat oven to 325. Place French bread slices on a cookie sheet. Melt butter, garlic salt and Ital seasoning..
- Brush bread slices with melted butter and bake for 5-7 min or until slightly golden..
- When bread slices are cooled down arrange on a serving platter with "homemade" brushetta in the center..
The pork chops get a perfect sear thanks to patting dry before you add them to the hot, oiled grill grates, and—bonus!—there's no smoky kitchen to worry about after. This Eggroll in a Bowl recipe has all the flavors of a traditional egg roll, cooked in a skillet, without the fried wrapper! The low carb way to enjoy your favorite Chinese takeout food! I've told you in a few posts that I've been dabbling in the Trim Healthy Mama diet for the past two months. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place on baking sheet.