Creamy White Chili.
You can have Creamy White Chili using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chili
- Prepare of Meat and broth.
- It’s 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 pound of smoked ham.
- You need 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Beans and things.
- Prepare 15 ounces of great northern beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of pinto beans.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s of Last thing optional.
- It’s To taste of pickled jalapeno peppers.
Creamy White Chili step by step
- Dice the onion, mince the fire roasted peppers. Add the chicken, broth, salt, peppers, white pepper, cumin and garlic to the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Dice the ham and simmer 15 minutes. Take the chicken out and shred-chop the chicken. Add back to the pot. Add the beans and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Melt the butter and mix the flour well. Add the paste to the pot while it simmers and stir constantly to thicken. If using jalapeno peppers serve with each individual taste. I hope you enjoy!!!.