Cheesy French Fries. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble. Carefully remove them from the oven using oven mitts, then sprinkle the fries with grated cheddar cheese. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder; heat through.
Pour mixture over fries and bake for an additional three or minutes or until soup is hot. You can also warm the soup and spices in microwave and pour over fries. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and bacon bits just before serving. You can cook Cheesy French Fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy French Fries
- Prepare 500 grams of russet potatoes, peeled and cubed 2inchx2inch.
- It’s 75 grams of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 150 grams of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black/white pepper.
- You need of Chives, thinly sliced.
Born and raised in Wisconsin, I am bringing my Midwestern food memories to my delicious take on a modern family fare. There's nothing I love more than cooking for my family, cooking for friends, cooking for every occasion! Mix Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl. Baked Cheesy French Fries is a perfect Continental recipe, which can simply make your parties even more interesting.
Cheesy French Fries step by step
- Put potatoes into a pot. Fill the pot with water until it covers the potatoes. Sprinkle some salt. Boil the potatoes until they are tender..
- Drain the potatoes then mash them up with fork (or using a potato masher/a ricer)..
- Add the cheese, corn starch, salt, ground pepper and chives to the mashed potato. Knead them well until the dough comes together..
- Take about a quarter of the dough then roll it into a rectangle (about 1/4 inch thick), then cut about 1/4 inch width. Do the same to the remaining dough..
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer. Fry the potato sticks until golden brown..
What makes it a better choice for binging is that the french fries are baked and cheese too adds on to the health quotient of the dish. Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs also makes amazing cheese fries. This recipe helps replicate that authentic cheesy potato when you can't drop by Coney Island! These tempting bacon cheese fries are one finger food I can make a meal of. Quick to fix, they're a hit at parties and as a snack.