Chocolate Mousse for Valentine's Day.
You can have Chocolate Mousse for Valentine's Day using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse for Valentine's Day
- It’s 80 grams of Semi-sweeten or bitter chocolate.
- You need 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 120 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Rum.
- It’s 65 grams of Milk.
- You need 2 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 10 grams of Water.
Chocolate Mousse for Valentine's Day instructions
- Soak the gelatin in water. Microwave or warm over a double boiler to dissolve..
- Put the chocolate in a separate bowl and melt in a double boiler..
- Pour the milk into a pot, and turn the heat on. When the edges start to boil, turn off the heat, and add the gelatin from Step 1 to the pot..
- Pour Step 3 into the chocolate mixture from Step 2. Mix in cold water to cool..
- Put the egg white in a new bowl. Add granulated sugar little by little, and whip until the mixture forms peaks. (Let it sit in the fridge until to use)..
- Pour the heavy cream and rum in a different bowl, and whip until they form soft peaks..
- Add the whipped heavy cream from Step 6 to the chocolate mixture from Step 4, and mix..
- Finally, add the meringue from Step 5 to the chocolate mixture from Step 7, and mix together..
- Pour into your preferred molds, and tap the bottoms to flatten the surface of the mixture..
- Chill in the fridge. Top with whipped heavy cream or fruit on top to your liking..
- It will be the perfect texture if you remove it from the fridge about 20 minutes before serving..