Low carb veggie egg muffin. These muffins are perfect on a english muffin, great before or after a workout, and perfect for a low-carb, gluten free snack. The egg base is The best part of these muffins? They're like mini fritatas and are completely easy to make.
Low carb and high in protein. Perfect as a full meal or filling snack. When we first came across these Low Carb Breakfast Egg Muffins it suckered us in instantly, but also looked a little fiddly and time consuming. You can have Low carb veggie egg muffin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb veggie egg muffin
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 1 of zucchini shredded.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Prepare 7 of mushrooms stemmed and diced (any kind you like, i used white ).
- You need 1 of carrot shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Basic Steps for Making Low-Carb Egg Muffins: (Scroll down for printable master recipe which has much more information about ingredients and amounts.) Decide what other meat and/or vegetables you want to include in your person egg muffin variation. Cut the vegetables into small bite-sized. Healthy Paleo Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe – Low Carb – Healthy egg muffin cups are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack. This method makes the best low carb, paleo breakfast egg muffins recipe ever!
Low carb veggie egg muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350! Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray. I use an olive oil spray..
- Crack open and beat all 12 eggs in a big bowl along with the milk and water..
- Once mixed, add chopped spinach, mushrooms, shredded carrots, zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together slowly but making sure all ingredients are mixed well..
- Using a soup ladle, add mixture to muffin tins. Try not fill All the way to the top..
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min. Let sit for 5 when done IN THE MUFFIN TIN.? mine are a little sloppy because I over filled..
- After cooling flip over on to baking sheet and let cool an additional 3 min..
- Enjoy. 2 per serving. I can get 24 out of this recipe.
This recipe would be perfect for those of you who are super busy, but wants to feed yourself a healthy, low carb and low-calorie breakfast. Mmmm there is literally nothing better than a quick and easy grab-and-go breakfast when you're rushing out the door in the mornings (which seems to be every morning with me *eye roll*) and I am currently in LOVE with. These healthy egg muffin cups are filled with veggies, toasty warm, filled with protein, and can be made in advance! Pour the egg/veggie mixture evenly into the muffin pan. Allow to cool before storing in a container with a tight fitting lid and pop them in the fridge to eat throughout the week!