Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef.
You can cook Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef
- You need 1 pound of thinly sliced beef rib-eye.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Korean BBQ Sauce or to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seed.
Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef step by step
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the meat, onion, Korean BBQ sauce and ginger and mix well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread the beef out inside the basket as much as possible and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, stir once in the middle, until the the meat is cooked through..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion to serve..