Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly). Dish Up Some Deliciousness With Our Baked Elbow Macaroni And Cheese. In this recipe for cauliflower mac and cheese, you'll combine roasted cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce for a keto-friendly, gluten-free twist on this comfort food classic. Baked Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Comfort Food.
Creamy, ultra cheesy, and super indulgent Keto Mac and Cheese prepared with cauliflower, bacon, and cheddar cheese! Just because you're on a Low Carb or Keto diet, it doesn't mean you should forget about your favorite childhood meal. Spread cauliflower onto two large baking sheets and. You can cook Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly)
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese blend (I use Kraft).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional).
This keto friendly recipe uses cauliflower florets and not riced cauliflower. This is a baked keto cauliflower casserole with a delicious cauliflower mac and cheese sauce. If you are ready for a great tasting grain free and gluten free mac & cheese then check out this easy to follow ketogenic diet recipe! Cauliflower "mac" and cheese with a rich and creamy sauce.
Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) instructions
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat. Spread back out evenly. Bake until just tender 15-20 min..
- While cauliflower roasts make your sauce. Place cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just steaming, but do not simmer. Add cream cheese and wisk until fully melted and incorporated, and sauce has thickened slightly. Note: You may need to reduce heat to medium low to prevent simmering..
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until melted and sauce is smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Add a small pinch of cayenne if desired (just enough to brighten the flavors but not make it spicy)..
- When cauliflower is done bring out of oven. Pour sauce over cauliflower and stir gently to coat. Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
A healthy, no pasta version that's low carb and keto friendly. See more easy Side Dish Recipes. So, bring some water to a boil over high heat. Creamy keto cauliflower mac and cheese is an easy weeknight side dish that your whole family will enjoy. In this recipe for cauliflower mac and cheese, bite-size pieces of cauliflower are covered with creamy cheese sauce for a keto-friendly, gluten-free spin on this comfort food classic.