Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free. Learn to make fresh and healthy tilapia fish tacos with this recipe from Food.com. And by not frying the fish, these are pretty healthy, depending on your toppings. These Tilapia Fish Tacos topped with a homemade Avocado Cilantro Sauce are so addicting, you will want to make these every single night of the week!
Keywords: fish taco recipe, Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, fish tacos tilapia, tilapia fish tacos. I thought it was as good as any restaurant dish. We used gluten free corn tortillas which got kind of messy, so my husband abandoned them, picked up a fork, and still loved every bite. You can cook Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free
- It’s 2 of white fish filets.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- Prepare 3 of limes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of course sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Home » Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes » Seafood » Gluten-Free Fish Tacos. Taco Tuesday is something I've missed since going gluten-free, but a few months ago I dropped my kids off at my parents house for a few hours and my Dad told me to come in and taste something he had made. Tilapia + spices + loads of lime all piled into a corn tortilla & topped w/ a fresh, crunchy slaw! These tacos give you a delicious crunch, but they don't have all the grease from a deep fryer.
Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free instructions
- Mix juice from limes, rice wine vinegar, Olive oil, water, salt, cayenne, garlic and onion powder..
- Heat oil on medium.
- Coat fish filets in corn starch generously..
- Place filets in hot oil, cook until browned on one side, about 3 mins. Flip..
- Add wet mix to filets and let simmer for 3 minutes on low heat..
- Enjoy with Pico de gallo, sharp cheddar and white corn tortillas..
I love my fish tacos fresh with a little spice, so we topped them with a creamy jalapeño sauce, avocados, and lime juice. When it comes to tempura made with gluten, the main object is avoiding. These keto fish tacos have flaky tender pieces of low carb fried fish served over keto tortillas Cuisine American, Mexican. Keyword fish tacos, gluten free fried fish, keto fried fish, keto tacos Use any type of white-fleshed fish you want. Tilapia, halibut, cod, mahi mahi, snapper are all good.