Mayo-Celeriac salad 2.0. Pop the celeriac and apples into a bowl. Fold in the garlic and crème fraîche/mayo. This creamy salad highlights celeriac (celery root), a knobby, brown root whose crisp flesh tastes like a cross between celery and parsley.
Toss well to prevent it going brown. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Make this salad just before serving to avoid extracting excess moisture from the celeriac and producing a watery dressing. You can have Mayo-Celeriac salad 2.0 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mayo-Celeriac salad 2.0
- It’s 1 can of mixed veggies: sweetcorn-bell pepper-olives.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber pickle, pickled in sweet vinegar.
- You need 30 g of cheese of your choise, that can be grated.
- You need of Little fresh chives for garnish.
- You need 4 tbsp of good quality mayonnaise.
Celeriac is also sold as celery root or celery knob. Use a mandoline to produce paper-thin slices. Peel and cut the celeriac in very thin matchsticks using a mandolin. If you don't have a mandolin you can thinly slice by hand, then lay flat on a board and cut into thin matchsticks.
Mayo-Celeriac salad 2.0 step by step
- Chose a good quality mayonnaise and a good quality canned veggie mix, here are my faves.
- Cut the celeriac into small pieces, mix with mayo and veggies, garnish with cucumber slices, grated cheese and fresh chives.
To serve, spoon the tomato-basil salad onto four plates. Tear or cut the burrata balls in half, taking care with the creamy filling, and nestle half into each salad. Garnish with additional basil leaves, if you like, and season with a pinch of salt and a grind or two of pepper. Download Celeriac salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Celeriac salad stock photos and royalty-free images.