LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats. Most people can lose weight if they restrict the number of calories consumed and increase physical activity levels. All the recipes are simple, taste awesome and are made with healthy ingredients. Allrecipes has hundreds of healthy low-carb recipes, from dinners to desserts.
These breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes are so good, you won't miss the bread, pasta, or grains at all. Making those lovely Keto Zucchini Boats on the grill is also a perfect idea, especially when all of the BBQ starts and grilling season is around the corner. All you have to do is prepare them as mentioned above and just place it onto the grill. You can cook LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 each of Zucchini | wide.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes | Italian Herbs – 28oz.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan | fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella | fresh shredded.
This simple recipe is made with seasoned almond flour and parmesan cheese. Baked to a golden, crispy perfection and paired with low carb tomato sauce for dipping, these zucchini fries make for a guilt-free side dish, party appetizer or late-night snack! These Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini Boats are filled with all of your favorite ingredients, are healthier than their pasta-filled counterpart, and come together really easily, making them perfect for dinner any night of the week. If you've never had a stuffed zucchini, you are in for a treat.
LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Brown ground beef. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer..
- Cut zucchini in halves and scoop out some of the middle..
- Rub olive oil all over zucchini..
- Add egg to cream cheese, mix, and spoon a little in to each boat..
- Add half of the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese..
- Spoon plenty of meat sauce..
- Add the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes..
It's one of my favorite go-to recipes when I am craving comfort food, but don't want to overload on. A filling Low Carb Chicken Meal made in one dish and in under an hour. This Low Carb Chicken Dinner is everything your family is craving with garlic, spinach, goat cheese and artichokes baked with moist chicken and roasted tomatoes. Get great low carb recipes for your meal or gathering. Taste of Home has lots of healthy low carb recipes including low carb breakfast recipes, low carb chicken recipes, and more low carb recipes.