Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas. Check out rchicken's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. See more ideas about Food recipes, Cooking recipes and Food. rchicken. sneakyeric.
Coub is YouTube for video loops. You can take any video, trim the best part, combine with other videos, add soundtrack. It might be a funny scene, movie quote, animation, meme or a mashup of multiple. You can cook Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 4 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of melted butter – divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken breast – 1/4 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can black beans – drained & rinsed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of American cheese.
- You need of For the quesadilla sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of chunky salsa (any heat).
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne (optional).
Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. How to use chicken in a sentence. The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus).
Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the quesadilla sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Heat a large (12") skillet over medium heat. Add oil, chicken, and black beans. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp each cumin and chili powder. Stir to combine. Cook until heated through stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Set chicken mixture aside. Wipe skillet clean. Return to heat..
- Brush one side of one flour tortilla with 1/4 of the melted butter. Place in skillet buttered side down..
- Sprinkle half cup of shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla. Tear one slice American cheese into pieces, scatter over shredded cheese..
- Top cheese with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Spread 1/4 of the quesadilla sauce on the other half of the tortilla..
- Cook open-faced until cheese is mostly melted. Carefully fold sauce half of tortilla over chicken/cheese half. Press together with spatula. Continue cooking 2 minutes..
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Cook 2 minutes more on second side. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas..
- Keep finished quesadillas warm while cooking the others by placing on a cookie sheet in a 200°F oven. Cut and serve alone or with additional toppings..
Chicken. unknown. (N) Slang term for cash-money; fairly interchangeable with "Dough", "Moolah", or "Iron" (from Cecil Fielder's dictionary). Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.