Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta. Fry until onions and garlic are just translucent and shrimp are pink. You'll want a slight crisp to your veggies so don't over cook them. This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is a super simple, no fail recipe for my favorite Italian antipasto.
Today, I have for you a super simple and easy bruschetta recipe that I've been making for years. To me, bruschetta is the ultimate appetizer because everyone loves it. See great recipes for Shrimp Bruschetta, Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta too! You can have Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta
- You need of Bruschetta.
- Prepare 8 of Firm Roma Tomatoes [1" chopped].
- You need 1 can of Artichokes [in water-fully drained-chopped].
- You need 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [sliced].
- You need 1/3 cup of Green Onions [sliced].
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves [crushed and minced + 2 whole reserved].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil [chopped & packed – reserve some for garnish].
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [chopped & packed + reserves for garnish].
- You need 3 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [packed-fine chop].
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quality Red Wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Seafood.
- It’s 1 of Frozen Large Shrimp [raw – de-thawed – de-veined – de-shelled].
- It’s of Breads.
- It’s 1 loaf of Dense/Heavy Garlic Bread.
- Prepare 1 large of Baguette Loaf.
- It’s of Options.
- You need of Balsamic Vinager.
Whisk together chopped garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and basil. When combined slowly drizzle in oil. Fresh and easy creamy cucumber salad made with Greek yogurt, vinegar, fresh lemon, garlic, and dill.; Use fresh or canned tomatoes to make our homemade marinara sauce. Remove the shrimp with tongs to a bowl.
Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta step by step
- If using [dried] sun dried tomatoes – place them in 1/2 cup red wine and enough water to cover them. Boil until soft. About 3 minutes. Drain and chop. If not, fine chop and place in frying pan..
- If serving a Chilled or Warmed Bruchetta – chop your tomatoes and fully drain your canned artichokes. Gently squeeze artichokes in cheese cloth or a clean towel to complete straining if needed. You can use artichokes in oil – just shake them off and drain as much as you can..
- For a Warmed Bruschetta: Add 2 tbs olive oil to your pan, heat it up and add your onions, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and shrimp. Fry until onions and garlic are just translucent and shrimp are pink. About three minutes. You'll want a slight crisp to your veggies so don't over cook them. Or, burn your garlic. ° Shrimp not pictured. It was a little late arriving!.
- Add your tomato mixture and cook until heated. About 2 minutes. One tip if you have the time: Sit your fresh basil and fresh parsley to the side – add them to your heated tomato mixture and toss 35 seconds before serving..
- For a Chilled Bruschetta: Use pre-steamed shrimp instead of the raw called for in the warmed bruchetta. Drain your artichokes well. Mix everything in a large bowl. Allow it all to marinate for at least an hour in the fridge. The sea salt will help pull some additional fluids from both your tomatoes and artichokes..
- When ready to serve – mix again – pull contents from marinade bowl and place on toasted bread. Sprinkle tops with fresh shaved Parmesan Cheese and garnish with fresh basil, parsley, black pepper and sea salt..
- Pile tomato mixture on top of toasted seasoned bread. Sprinkle with fresh shaved Parmesan Cheese and garnish with fresh basil, parsley, black pepper and sea salt..
- Slice bread 1" thick and grill [or toast] until scored and crispy. Add butter, garlic butter, olive oil or scrape grilled bread tops with raw garlic cloves while the bread is still warm..
Add the garlic to the pan and saute until the garlic browns. Welcome to Nick & Mike Bar and Grill! We look forward to seeing you soon! The best season of the year is finally here. And with summertime comes the need for some quick and easy summer dinner ideas so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time soaking up the.