Soya Champ Creamy.
You can cook Soya Champ Creamy using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soya Champ Creamy
- It’s 6-7 of soya champ frozen sticks.
- Prepare 3 of big white onion.
- You need 6 of tomatoes.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- It’s leaves of Few bay.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Maggie masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need of Hung curd or malai or cashews cream.
Soya Champ Creamy step by step
- First separate champ from sticks gently.
- Cut it into pieces and boil them for 5 minutes if its not frozen then no need to boil.now deep fry in high flame hot oil.just fry for 1 minutes not so long.
- Now take another pan to make curry.
- Roast in hot oil diced onions,cumin seeds,ginger,garlic and green chilli if using.
- Add bay and curry leaves for flavor and aroma.when it start turning brown add tomato and salt,black pepper,cumin powder,garam masala.
- Roast it until mixture starts leaving oil.make paste of this and again put one tablespoon oil in pan and add all left spices.after roasting them add paste and stir it for mixing well.
- Now add slowly water according to consistency of gravy.after 3 to 4 minutes add fried soya champs cuz no need to put them in starting otherwise it will all spread into gravy.just boil them now for 7 to 8 minutes at high flame.
- Just in the end add cream or malai or coconut milk..
- Enjoy delicious soya champ curry.