Glenda's Eggrolls. This recipe was given to me by a friend. They are the best eggrolls my family have ever had. So in honor of that friend.
They are the best eggrolls my family have ever had. So in honor of that friend. Her name is in the title, cause after all it is her recipe that will have you wanting more. You can have Glenda's Eggrolls using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Glenda's Eggrolls
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Ground Pork.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 of onions (diced).
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sage.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Celery Seed.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Cornstarch.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms (diced).
- It’s 28 oz of can Bean sprouts (drained).
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Cabbage or Coleslaw mix.
See great recipes for Ham and cheese spicy eggrolls, Glenda's Eggrolls too! Cook over medium low heat until vegetables are tender. Add chicken breast, black beans, corn, diced green chiles, cilantro (if using), cumin, chili powder, and kosher salt. This recipe was given to me by a friend.
Glenda's Eggrolls instructions
- Boiled beef and pork in one cup of water, mixing constantly until it is fully cooked and in small pieces..
- Drain off any excess water.
- In a large pot add all the ingredients except for the bread crumbs. Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes uncovered and then add breadcrumbs, (Just enough to absorb any excess liquid)..
- Remove from heat and allow to stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Layout egg roll skins in Brush edges with water. Fill each egg roll skin with an ice cream scoop of meat mixture..
- Fold and seal seam and edges.
- Heat deep fryer to 350°F and fry egg rolls six at a time until golden brown approximately 5 minutes turning halfway..
- Place on pan lined with paper towel, or cooling rack. Allow to cool and place in freezer bags..
- Reheat frozen egg rolls at 350°F for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
They are the best eggrolls my family have ever had. So in honor of that friend. Her name is in the title, cause after all it is her recipe that will have you wanting more. Please click the arrows below to view more pictures of Park Road Bar-N-Grill. The lounge is a great place to relax and have a cold one while your watching sports on one of our big screen TV's.