Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes. Your order can now be delivered straight to your doorstep. Use "Leave at door" at checkout. Because food brings us together—even when we're apart.
Add wings, a few at a time, and toss to coat. Remove from heat, place wings in a serving bowl, coat them in the prepared honey barbecue sauce and enjoy! They are the perfect snack for parties, sporting events, summer BBQs and picnics and so much more. You can have Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes
- It’s 40 of Wings.
- You need 3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn Starch.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable Oil for frying.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 cups of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Hickory Seasoning (Liquid Smoke).
These tasty little chicken wings are perfectly fried and perfectly messy. Check out this tutorial and don't forget the napkins! Line a sheet tray with a wire rack. Using kitchen shears or a sharp knife, separate the chicken wings.
Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes instructions
- In a separate bowl combine the BBQ sauce, honey and liquid smoke. Stir to combine and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, corn starch, salt, pepper and set aside..
- Add all wings into the bowl and coat them in the flour mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes..
- Take the wings out of the fridge and let them sit at a room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Fry coated wings in batches in hot oil for 13 to 15 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from heat, place wings in a serving bowl, coat them in the prepared honey barbecue sauce and enjoy!.
In a small saucepan, heat BBQ sauce and honey until warm; turn heat to low and keep warm. Immediately toss fried chicken with BBQ sauce mixture. Drizzle the honey bbq sauce throughout. Bread the chicken wings with flour. Spray the chicken wings with cooking oil.