Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms.
You can cook Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms
- Prepare 10 of Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut length wise.
- It’s 1/2 lbs of mushrooms.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, minced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil from sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley for garnish.
- You need of Red pepper flakes for garnish.
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms instructions
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Heat skillet with 2 tbs butter.
- Add chicken and cook until brown. When done, remove chicken to a side plate..
- Now it's time to make the sauce. My favorite part of this….
- Add 1 tbs butter to same pan you cooked the chicken in..
- Once the butter has melted, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and oil from sun dried tomatoes. Cook until about 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until liquid is smooth. Sauce will thicken within a minute or two if cooking on medium heat. Add the chicken thighs to the sauce and garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes..
- I made some roasted brussel sprouts and the sauce complemented these bad boys phenomenally. Others chose angel hair pasta. Both choices went well with this dish..
- Enjoy 🤪.