Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 stick of · salted butter.
- It’s 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..