Sausage -Kale egg bake. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper; stir in sausage mixture.
Can the egg casserole be frozen? Yes, you can freeze this egg and sausage casserole. We love this particular holiday around here. You can have Sausage -Kale egg bake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage -Kale egg bake
- You need 1 lb of Ground sausage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of Sweet potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 bunch of Kale, torn into pieces.
- Prepare 1 pints of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
Not only for the awesome food traditionally included and the copious amounts of candy available to steal borrow from my kids, but also because of the significance of what the holiday represents. This easy sausage-cheese-egg bake is perfect for a crowd and can be frozen ahead of time. Recommended Products Your favorite fast food breakfast reimagined! Crispy, chewy English Muffins baked with eggs, breakfast sausage and cheddar cheese for a delicious egg bake that will be a hit with a crowd!
Sausage -Kale egg bake instructions
- Brown the sausage in the coconut oil and set aside in a mixing bowl, keeping the drippings in the pan. Saute the garlic and onions until soft, then add sweet potatoes and seasoning. When the sweet potatoes are soft and a bit, add the kale and cook until slightly wilted but not mushy..
- Add the cooked vegetables and cherry tomatoes to the sausage careful not to transfer too much liquid. Stir well to combine and pour into a 2.5 quart baking dish. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and, using a spoon, make six evenly spaced indentions in the casserole. Break a whole egg and into each indentions , keeping the yolks intact, and returning to the oven. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the egg whites are set..
Serve with maple syrup and a side of hash browns and skip the drive thru! Pour the egg mixture over the casserole. That said, I've included a list of my favorite tools and recommended ingredients below to make it easy for you. Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy!