Banana double choc cookies.
You can cook Banana double choc cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana double choc cookies
- It’s 3 of medium bananas (very ripe).
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buckwheat groats (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocao nibs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocao powder (100% cocao).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Banana double choc cookies instructions
- Mash 3 medium bananas with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all of the dry ingredients (oats,cocoa,cocao nibs,buckwheat,baking powder,almond meal).
- Pour the mashed bananas into a small mixing bowl and combine maple syrup, mix well.
- Now add the banana mixture to the dry mix and stir until combined.
- Roll into balls and bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool on a coooling rack and store in an airtight container. Enjoy :).