BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian). Great recipe for BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian). Korean style BBQ stir fried rice! Amazing flavor with a bit of spiciness.
Had a busy day and don't want to cook? Turn off heat and stir in eggs and remaining cilantro. Squeeze fresh lime juice over rice and serve with remaining sauce. You can have BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
- You need 3 of portions cooked/steamed rice (jasmine or sticky/sushi).
- It’s 1 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of pickled or raw jalapeno.
- It’s 4 of to 6 asparagus.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of BBQ sauce (preferably spicy).
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
View menu and reviews for Silver Factory Korean Cuisine & BBQ in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews. Noodles over stir fried black bean paste with vegetable and choice of toppings.. Stir fried and seasoned vegetables over rice and choice of main topping. First recipe in our Classic Chinese Take-Out series is an Easy Vegan Fried Rice!
BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) instructions
- Dice onion in to large cubes..
- Cut asparagus (should be smaller than onion)..
- Stir fry onion and asparagus (olive oil or any vegetable oil)..
- Add salt, sugar, and paprika as much as you like..
- Cook until onion starts to become transparent..
- Mince and add pickled or raw jalapeno..
- Drain canned sweet corn and add it into the pan..
- Add 3 portions of cooked or steamed rice (should be hot. If not, microwave before)..
- Add House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce and BBQ sauce, as much as you like. Add about one tbsp of water to moisten..
- Add more salt, sugar, or paprika if desired..
Simple, customizable, and without the delivery fee. Red bell pepper, green cabbage, celery, and onion are stir-fried in a ginger-garlic sauce with sugar snap peas and scallions. The crisp-tender veggies are served with seitan cooked in an Asian barbecue sauce (made here with crushed tomatoes, hoisin, and tamari). A side of jasmine rice rounds out the meal. Delicious noodles tossed in the wok with eggs, vegetables and our Hawaiian house sauce then topped with BBQ Chicken and BBQ Beef.