Southern Sriracha Potato Salad. Then run under cold water to cool, peel underwater and chop the eggs small. This salad is loaded with boiled eggs and celery which provide a nice flavor. The bacon not only gives some saltiness but adds a nice crunch.
Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad, made with cream cheese, bacon, and lots of jalapeno peppers, is a spicy and delicious twist on regular potato salad that is just what you need to heat up your next cookout or picnic. I love a creamy potato salad. It's one of my favorite picnic sides. You can have Southern Sriracha Potato Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Sriracha Potato Salad
- You need 5 of each Idaho potatoes (2 pounds) — peel, dice cook 3/4 inch.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs — hard boiled 15 minutes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion — finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery — finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 ounces of pickles- chopped or relish — finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sriracha -(Sriracha is a personal thing add more if you like after its done :).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of French's yellow mustard.
But I like […] Southern Potato Salad is super creamy with a blend of mayonnaise and mustard, hard-boiled eggs, sweet onion, sweet pickle relish, and celery. It is a potluck must and the only recipe for potato salad you need. There's nothing like a bowl of good old-fashioned southern Potato Salad. This classic potato salad recipe is the quintessential Southern side dish; it often makes an appearance at church potlucks, family celebrations, or game-day cookouts.
Southern Sriracha Potato Salad step by step
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then run under cold water to cool, peel underwater and chop the eggs small..
- Dice the potatoes into 3/4" cubes then place in a saucepan and cover with cold water -1 inch over the potatoes..
- Add salt to the water Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. and cook until done about 15 minutes..
- Do not drain off the water until you are sure that the potatoes are done. Then cool the potatoes on a sheet pan in the refrigerator..
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, adjust the seasonings as needed then chill and serve..
Packed with onions, celery, sour cream, and bacon, this dish is sure to send your taste buds on a ride. It perfectly complements barbecue ribs, homemade hamburgers, or your favorite casserole. Boil potatoes with skin on until tender. Once done, drain and skin potatoes; discard the skin and dice potatoes. While potatoes are boiling, in a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, Sriracha and lemon juice; set aside.