Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake.
You can have Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake
- It’s of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Pudding Mix.
- Prepare of Peppermint Extract.
- It’s of Chocolate Icing.
- You need of York Peppermint Patties (optional).
Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake step by step
- Make the cake mix according to directions on the box. Let cake cool to room temperature..
- Using a wooden spoon. Poke holes into the cake about 1/2 inch or so apart all over the cake..
- Make pudding according to directions and add the 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract. Then pour immediately on top of cake..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Mix about a 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract into the frosting and frost the cake. Enjoy!.