Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream.
You can have Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 cups of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of medium Cooked Potato.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mushroom broth or water.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare Pinch of Parsley.
Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream instructions
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion and cook for 3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add mushroom and cook for another 3 minutes, set 1 tbsp mushrooms aside for later.
- Add flour, pepper and salt into the mixture.
- Add mushroom broth or water and bring it to boil.
- Add cooked and chopped potato to the soup and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put mixtures into the blender and blend for 3 minutes on high.
- Add pinch of parsley and 1 tbsp mushrooms on top and serve.