Sharon's Crispy fried chicken. Combine flour and seasonings in a bowl. Put in as many chicken pieces as the skillet can hold. Great recipe for Sharon's Crispy fried chicken..
This iconic Filipino chicken is juicy, crispy, and delicious to the bone! Fried Chicken a la Max's Restaurant. Kawaling Pinoy is now four years old, but most of you don't probably know before there was Kawaling Pinoy, I had another cooking blog called The CookMobile. You can cook Sharon's Crispy fried chicken using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's Crispy fried chicken
- It’s of seasoning for chicken:.
- You need 1 of whole chicken cut up.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s of Hot sauce (to your liking).
- You need of wet batter:.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of club soda.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of breading:.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of poultry seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need of for frying:.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
From our Original Recipe® along to our Extra Crispy™ chicken, home-style sides and buttermilk biscuits, we're here to meet your chicken needs all day long. How long is fried chicken good for? Fried chicken is best when it is fresh and the skin is still crispy. The skin will not be as crispy reheated.
Sharon's Crispy fried chicken instructions
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- In a large bowl mix chicken and seasonings FOR CHICKEN. Let marinate for 1 or more hours.
- In deep fryer or frying pan pre heat oil to 365 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all WET batter ingredients together.
- In another large bowl mix all BREADING ingredients together.
- When oil is ready add chicken pieces to the WET batter; coat well. Then add chicken to BREADING; coat well.
- Add chicken to fryer a few pieces at a time for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
The Best Chicken in Columbus has a Brand New Look! For fans of the locally famous Uncle Nick's Greek Fried Chicken, you'll love how we've re-imagined your favorite crispy fried chicken. At The Crispy Coop, we're serving our traditional fried chicken flavor with two new flavor options : Nashville Hot and Tennessee Mild. Super Crispy Fried Chicken made with buttermilk, chicken, hot sauce, and seasoned flour is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, PERFECT for dinner or to bring to a potluck or picnic! We love homemade comfort food, and sometimes a fried dish just hits the spot like these Fried Cheese Curds , Crispy Fried Calamari , and Beer Battered.