Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs. This recipe for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs is great recipe that is quick and easy to make. It's packed full of delicious garlic and parmesan flavors. If you're like me you're always looking for a new baked chicken recipe.
I'm not entirely sure what took me so long to jump on the chicken thighs train; I've always been a boneless, skinless chicken breast kind of gal and have many a recipe to prove it (like my keto chicken roulade or shredded chicken chili ). Juicy chicken thighs with crispy skin cooked in a deliciously creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. Today I am sharing with you an easy and super delicious recipe that is sure to please your stomach and make your family love you even more: buttery garlic parmesan chicken that hits all the right notes. You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in the skillet over medium heat. Dip chicken thighs in egg, then roll in Panko mixture until fully coated. Brad Holland After mixing the herbs and the Parmesan cheese together, each chicken thigh is dipped in butter and then coated in the mixture. They were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..
Just how I like my chicken! Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken. Golden seared chicken thighs in a thick and creamy mushroom garlic sauce with a sprinkle of herbs and parmesan cheese is THE weeknight dinner everyone raves about! Serve over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes OR lower carb options like mashed cauliflower or zucchini noodles! In this Parmesan Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe, chicken thighs and drumsticks are seasoned, baked and then topped with a parmesan garlic topping.