Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese. Get Ready For a Mega Flavor Mash-Up Like You've Never Seen – Try It Today! Flaky Crust Stuffed With Buffalo-Style Chicken Chunks & Cheddar Mac 'N Cheese! Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese is the ultimate in creamy, cheesy, rich macaroni and cheese recipes.
To make this mac and cheese super creamy, I added cream cheese and sour cream. They really make the sauce rich, thick, and creamy. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can cook Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese
- It’s of For the macaroni:.
- You need 1 lb of macaroni.
- You need 1/4 of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 cup of white cheddar cheese.
- You need of For the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder buffalo sauce.
- Prepare of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Mix dry ingredients for chicken in a ziplock bag and beat eggs in a separate bowl. Coat chicken in flour mixture then egg then flour again and place in fryer. Once the pasta was well coated, I tossed in the chicken and baked. Really good flavors and so much easier.
Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese instructions
- Heat deep fryer or a pot with 3 inches of oil to 375 and in a separate pan start water boiling for macaroni and cook until tender..
- Mix dry ingredients for chicken in a ziplock bag and beat eggs in a separate bowl. Coat chicken in flour mixture then egg then flour again and place in fryer..
- Cook chicken 6-8 minutes until golden brown or floating to the top, place on paper towel to drain then toss in buffalo sauce..
- Mix macaroni with all ingredients..
- Place macaroni in a bowl and top with buffalo chicken nuggets and garnish with green onion if you like..
Marinated Cheddar Cheese Appetizer Baked Chicken Parmesan Use your favorite cheese combo. We went with Monterrey Jack and Sharp Cheddar because we love those flavors and thought it would go well with the buffalo chicken flavor we were after. Here are some equally yummy cheese combos for buffalo chicken mac and cheese: American + white cheddar A creamy, spicy buffalo chicken mac and cheese topped off with a buttery toasted panko. Be sure to check out the video just above the recipe for a super quick and easy visual how-to guide! Many recipes use sour cream for the creaminess factor, but I prefer mayonnaise.