4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). Our team of experts developed an in-house food scoring system backed by the latest science. Start your Risk Free Trial today! This Keto Zucchini Lasagna recipe is the perfect way to enjoy that lasagna taste without the noodles, which add too many carbs for those of us following a keto lifestyle!
Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Cheesy low carb keto zucchini lasagna is sure to tempt even the pickiest low carb eater with Italian sausage, mushrooms, spinach, and all that amazing cheese! You can have 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- You need 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- It’s 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- It’s 4 of eggs whisked.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
You can even leave out the sausage for a vegetarian option! As a child lasagna was always on my list of favorites. This keto lasagna is creamy, delicious and the perfect comfort food! The zucchini bakes up great and it's mild taste makes it a perfect substitute for traditional noodles.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) instructions
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. We're talking lots of layers of zucchini, mushrooms, a delicious beef sauce and, of course, loaded with lots of cheese. Some keto lasagna recipes call for baked lasagna sheets made from a combination of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs. While this is a perfectly fine option, it certainly makes for a heavy dish. If your stomach is dairy sensitive or can't take four different kinds of cheese packed into a single baking dish, making a keto lasagna with zucchini is a viable alternative.