Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. They're always a 'kid favorite' and will surely bring you back to fun summer days when al dente pasta was the highlight of the afternoon. Barilla® Mini Wheels is made with non-GMO ingredients.
Use Barilla mini wheel pasta to add some fun to your next Italian meal. Our mini wheel pasta is a miniature version of the beloved wagon wheel pasta. Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. You can have Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of package mini wagon wheel pasta (or any other pasta shape you have).
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots (raw).
- You need 2/4 cups of sweet pickle relish (plus just a little extra).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of onion salt.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of white vinegar.
Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine the black beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, and cheese. Grandma Wells' Tuna Macaroni Salad Grandma Wells' Tuna Macaroni Salad. Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water….
Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water……
- Cook wagon wheels pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well….
- Put drained wagon wheels back into pot……
- Add to pot : carrots, pickle relish,onion salt, mayonnaise,sour cream, milk, black pepper and vinegar, mix all well……
- If needed, add just a little bit extra milk before serving, stirring well….. 🙂.
- Chill for several hours or overnight, stir thoroughly,serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the egg, salt, garlic and pepper. Unfortunately, my little rural grocer doesn't carry the stuff, so I either have to drive to "the big city" to find it, or I just place an order on Amazon. Thank goodness for mail order everything!. Of course, if you don't have wagon wheels, but you want to prepare this.