Cheeseburger Florentine. Just before patties are done, place a slice of mozzarella on each meat patty. While meat is cooking, toast muffins and keep warm. Chicken Florentine Burgers via Food Network.
It's a delicious way to serve spinach.—Mary Gillespie, Hollister, Missouri Florentine Restaurant Review: In the lead up to National Burger Day we were approached by Florentine Restaurant, just off the Southbank, who asked us to create a London Unattached version of their famous Herculean Burger. Always game for a spot of creativity in the kitchen we went with a Mexican them and created the Arriba! (I did toy with calling it 'The Wall', but we felt that might prove to. Plus a wide range of options for breakfast, brunch and lunch. You can have Cheeseburger Florentine using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Florentine
- It’s 1 packages of of ground beef, or turkey.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Spinach.
- You need 4 slice of American Cheese, can use mozzarella or provolone.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of tomato bruschetta.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Weber gourmet burger seasoning.
Burgers Florentine – Onions, walnuts, basil, spinach and cheddar cheese cooked inside this vegetarian burger give it a taste to be reckoned with Florentine is an all-day dining restaurant and bar minutes from London South Bank's trendy Lower Marsh and Waterloo, opposite Lambeth North tube station. Florentine serves a Brasserie-style menu and a bar featuring the best of British bubbles and craft beers as well as a range of signature cocktails. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill with a cover, or preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Combine the mayonnaise and sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl and mix well.
Cheeseburger Florentine instructions
- Rinse and pat burgers dry sprinkle with burger seasoning.
- Place burgers on electric grill and cook until browned with grill marks , place 4 bottom buns on large plate and add cooked burgers and one spinach leaf each then add cheese slice a spoon of bruschetta and another spinach leaf.
- Microwave 30 seconds to melt cheese and spinach withers remove promptly place top bun and serve immediately.
Try adding your favorite hot sauce to the mixture or to the ketchup that tops the loaf.; Low-Carb. A lot of my readers have asked for a low carb version of this meatloaf, meaning no breadcrumbs. For a super simple substitution replace the breadcrumbs with quick-cooking or old fashioned oatmeal. The city has a strong meat culture and strict rules when it comes to how its steaks are cut, grilled, and even served. Add to cart HARVESTLAND CHICKEN BURGERS FLORENTINE.