Bratwurst & Cauliflower with Guinness and Mustard Sauce (LCHF). Братвурст (Bratwurst). Немецкие колбаски для жарки на гриле и сковороде. Bratwurst is a German sausage that is most commonly made with Pork. This is the low-carb version with no bun, but you can definitely use a bun if you prefer.
Many of us have VERY specific things that we think of when we hear the word bratwurst. If you're in Wisconsin. 🎦 Bratwurst. After trying a few bratwurst recipes, I've found this meal-in-one is ideal for camping since it grills to perfection in a heavy-duty foil bag. You can cook Bratwurst & Cauliflower with Guinness and Mustard Sauce (LCHF) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bratwurst & Cauliflower with Guinness and Mustard Sauce (LCHF)
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of good knob of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of English mustard powder.
- You need 1 cup of beef stock, I used a cube because I had to!.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Guinness.
- It’s 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need 1 cup of stalk, leaves and trimmings from a cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of another good knob of butter.
- It’s 2 of bratwurst.
Enjoy the authentic taste of Germany through these delicious Bratwursts! Make a double batch, freeze them, and you can conveniently grab. Bratwurst is a type of heavily spiced sausage that's usually made of pork. Commonly served with spicy mustard and a hard roll.
Bratwurst & Cauliflower with Guinness and Mustard Sauce (LCHF) step by step
- Make the sauce: melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion, saute, stirring (so it doesn't colour) until it is soft…about five minutes.
- Add the butter and mustard powder and stir in for a minute..
- Slowly add half a cup of the stock, followed by the Guinness..
- Stir sauce until thick then turn heat to its lowest setting and cook, stirring occasionally, for about thirty minutes. If it gets too thick add a little more stock..
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and when boiling add the cauliflower trimmings (I cut the stalk into quarters).
- Cook the cauliflower for 7-8 minutes until tender..
- Meanwhile heat the broiler for the bratwurst.
- Put small slices into the bratwurst, and then broil it for 10 minutes, turning halfway..
- Drain the cauliflower, chop it then put it back in a clean pan on heat with the other knob of butter and some salt and pepper.
- Add the wholegrain mustard to the sauce and stir it in with some salt and black pepper..
- To serve, put the cauliflower in the middle of the plate, put the bratwurst on top, and the sauce all around..
Classic bratwurst is an emulsified sausage mixture Your own homemade German style bratwurst is sure to be a hit with guests at your next BBQ and grilling cookout. Nürnberger Bratwurst with sauerkraut and mustard, as served in the Nürnberger Bratwurst Glöckl in Munich. The Best Bratwurst Condiments Recipes on Yummly Grilled Bratwurst With Onions Braised In Beer And Mustard, Bratwurst Potato Skillet. Bratwurst stems from two words, an Old High German word brat, meaning meat without waste Bratwurst has origins with the Celtics, but the Franconians developed it further.