Asian Inspired Pasta. Make This Healthy Pasta Salad With Ripe Vegetables And Whole Wheat Noodles. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender.
One guy even commented that this would be considered a blasphemy in Italy. Well, this vegan one pot pasta might not be a traditional pasta recipe, but it's so darn delicious!! It's like an Asian style one pot pasta with the coconut milk and the red curry paste. You can have Asian Inspired Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Inspired Pasta
- You need 200 grams of pasta (about half a package).
- Prepare 8 of baby carrots, peeled and halved lenghtwise.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 300 grams of peas.
- You need 400 grams of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cm of peeled and grated ginger root.
- You need 1 of squeeze tomato paste (about 1 tablespoon).
- You need of seasoning.
- You need 1 of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of sambal oelek (spicy chili sauce).
- You need 1 tsp of chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
Super aromatic, a bit spicy, and sooo creamy! Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for a. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sambal oelek, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil; set aside.
Asian Inspired Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Add carrots and fry for a minute.
- Then add garlic, ginger and mushrooms until golden brown. Finally, add the peas.
- When nicely browned, turn off heat, add pasta, sesame oil, soy sauce, sambal oelek, black pepper, chinese five spice and tomato paste.
- Stir well to combine and enjoy!.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. This Asian-inspired pasta salad, made with thick Chinese noodles, is seasoned with toasted sesame seeds and has a tangy sweet-and-sour dressing designed to cool you off on a hot day.